Magnuson, McHugh, Dougherty CPAs
To rebrand a well-established local CPA firm following an acquisition.
Magnuson, McHugh, Dougherty CPAs (previously Magnuson, McHugh & Co.) had recently acquired Dougherty & Associates, CPAs and were in need of a rebrand to showcase their new combined brand and offerings.
WHAT WE DID
1. Created a new logo and brand style guide that incorpored elements of their new acquisition and brought a vibrant experience to the 70+ year old firm.
2. Built a new website highlighting their energetic team, their stellar customer service, and showcased their new branding prominently.
3. Redesigned all of their printed collatorate including letterheads, business cards, building signage, and advertisements to display the updated logo and branding.
4. Captured new media in the form of a captivating banner video for their website and new headshots for the +30 member staff.
1. RESEARCH: Our design team conducted thourough research of the business, the industry, the businesses's values, competitors, and target audience to gain a better understanding of the brand and what they were going for in a rebrand.
2. DRAFTING: We drafted a number of versions of both the logo and the website to give the client options and better understand the direction they wanted to head towards for their rebrand. After 3 weeks, we had selected a logo and website design and began the design process.
3. DESIGN: Our team worked hard over the next 3 weeks to deliver digital products that would showcase the best of the brand and their new rebrand. We incorporated the stunning media we captured to really tell the story of the company through a digital medium.
4. REFINEMENT: We worked with the client to ensure that all designs, media, copy, and industry verbiage were accurate and up-to-date with their brand voice.
5. FINALIZATION: Blue Zone delivered final designs of logo, website, and all collatoral in various file formats to ensure that all was suitable lfor both digital and print use.
The new logo accurately represented the brand's values and appealed to their target audience. the business reported increased website traffic and social media engagement, and the logo was featured in several local publications.
Blue Zone was honored to work with such a well-respected local business. MMD CPAs were fantastic to work with and the project went as smooth and efficiently as it could have.